Friday, February 10, 2012

IT'S FRRRRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYY

Seamus,a black and tan bloodhound, is sleeping on the couch
Never had I needed a week to be over as much as I needed this week to end. Three of my massive projects will be finished by Wednesday and on Wednesday I will crash.

I am paying extra care to put my day job on hold for the weekend.The only work I plan to do is for my side job but forget the day job.

So I took Mom and Dad to the airport then went and go a mani-pedi and now I sit waiting for Nitka to come on. Then I will watch Grimm and then on to Merlin. In other words, I am going for mindless entertainment. That is all I can handle right now.

Seamus will spend the weekend with us and I am rather glad that its going to be cold. Seamus is a rather big snuggler and when its cold you don't seem to mind it as much.

Enough for now...

No comments: