Thursday, February 09, 2012

Emotional Overload

One of the things that I hate the most about myself is that I am a complete bawl baby. And to make it worse when I get over worked or on too tight of deadlines, someone can look at me crossways and I will bawl like the world is coming to an end.

I want to stop crying at work, people think you are unstable.  I just want to be tough as nails and not care about anything. Unfortunately that is not who I am. I think the reason I am so emotional is also partly the reason I am creative. If I am able to turn it off and not care what people think, will that cause me to not to care about my work too?

Work has been way overwhelming with too many big projects. By the end of next week, I am hoping to get the Annual Report proofed and ready for print. Then I could settle down and gather my thoughts.

Delima, do I stop and rest and not make any progress on the massive workload or do I work over the weekend and get somethings done? I think I will have to a little of both.

I do think that tomorrow, I need a mani-pedi.

Enough for now...

No comments: