Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Read the Book!

I should be rejoicing in this beautiful weather we are having, from 110 degrees to 80 over night is a glorious thing.  But I feel like crap. I think the radical weather change has my allergies on over drive and making me feel all around blah.

I should be well rested due to the fact that Mom and I watched 13 episodes of "To Serve Them All My Days" an show made from RF Delderfield's book. The book was much better and has me scratching my head at some spots, causing me to think that I need to re-read that book. Reading my post, in my book blog doesn't help much, but my title says a lot: Another Book I Couldn't Put Down!

The fact that show was shot in the early 80s probably didn't help much. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend the show as much as I do the book. Nor, do I recommend watching 13 episodes over a three day span.


Enough for now...

No comments: