Thursday, September 08, 2011

The games have begun

Tomorrow I head to Tulsa for an advocacy conference with Co-Worker Linda. Yeah, not only will the information be good but it will be nice to be able to catch up with Linda. This week has be insane and I don't feel like I have left my office for more than five minutes at a time.

I am looking forward to the trip because we always have fun on road trips. I only wish that this one didn't have to start at 6:45 a.m. That's real early.

On the new web work, I am starting to convert my work website to HTML 5 and I am very happy how it simplifies the code. I just now have to convert everything, yeah....

The President spoke tonight and I just couldn't watch. I am so tired of his empty rhetoric. When Charles Krauthammer says that this is nothing more that a "set up," I can't bare to listen. I am also exhausted with the Presidential debates/campaigns. Let just hurry up get Mitt nominated and join forces.

This election process won't be pretty this year.

Enough for now...

No comments: