Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boredom and Movie

This weekend I plan to do nothing of important. NOTHING. I need peace and calm. I need to be a drama-free as possible. I plan to get the new Jane Eyre movie. I may even pick up my book again. I will not make my bed, hang my clothes or put up my dishes. I will be a total complete bum.

Seamus will be with us all weekend, which I cannot wait. Since the vet has put him on thyroid medicine his fur is soft as velvet. I plan to have that boy on the couch right next to me, it is so amazing how great his coat feels.  I need to veg out!

Then I will surf the web on how to cleanse my aura, find the right zen spot and try to hypnosis to never get stressed, or care or cry again!

Bring on nothing! Feel free to send me any tips on what nothing to do.

Enough for now...

No comments: