Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Zoom Zoom

Notice I have been absent lately? Well, I am not such a good blogger if I have to blog from my desk. I will ramble quite nicely from my couch but not so good from my really cool desk. That's a place for work and I really don't want this blog to be work. See I ramble... anyway, my wireless router died and I just got my replacement router. The new toy is fast! I am liking it.

My house had it appraiser test today and I am hopeful that it past. In order for me to get to refinance my baby the appraisal has to come in at the right price. I can't imagine that I wouldn't get credit for Travertine tile in the bathroom, new vinyl siding instead of wood, ceramic tile throughout the whole house, full kitchen renovation, oh please, oh please, nice appraiser lady give us an A.

It's really funny how much work we did in anticipation of the appraiser coming. She barely looked at the house, she measured, looked at appliances, the things we worried about I doubt she noticed. She did give me credit for having a three bedroom house even though my office doesn't look like a bedroom just a few renovations and it could be a bedroom again. Whew!

I have had a lot of stress this week and I am glad to this one thing over with. I have been living very neatly AND I AM A SLOB. It was hard picking up after myself everyday for a week. I made my bed everyday for a week and a half. Ironically, Mom said that they won't come on the same day they call. Well, yes, she did. She had a cancellation and came the same day she called. I really worked to my favor as I didn't have to leave work to met her, it was my telecommute day.

If anyone out there prays, send a little prayer my way. I need strength and courage to make need changes.

Enough for now...

No comments: