Thursday, July 14, 2011

Take it the Limit - THEN STOP!

You know, I am so sick and tired of the theatrics that goes on in Washington. This debt ceiling crap is so stupid. If you are running out of money, you have to stop spending. It's that simple. If you need the Republicans to give you money, stop spending Democrats! Who wants to approve raising the debt ceiling with a President who is mad with spending. I cannot blame the Republicans for digging in.

In reality it is insane, what they do with our tax dollars. And then they appear shocked when the public rises up and screams stop. You know, I don't believe anything that comes out the administration so I say, don't raise it. Let see what happens. Lets live within the outrageous budget you already have (note: I did say within).

Down with tax hikes on anyone. I feel every citizen of this country regardless of how many kids or home mortgage should pay the same percentage on their earnings. I think punishing people for being successful is a step closer to communism.

The one thing, I agree with on this video is that they are all acting like children. It's sad. We are supposed to one of the most brilliant countries when it comes to democracy and they are acting like fools. Who's going to be the first one to take off his or her shoe and pound it on the table.



Enough for now...

No comments: