Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Doggone Tough Day

My little man went through a trauma today. First, he had a beauty appointment. All the groomers love him, but he really would rather not be cleaned. His report said the usual "Winston was a real good boy," or "He's a sweetie." Then she wrote next time recommend  the furminator. What is a furminator and do I really want them furminating my dog?

Then I worked later than I usually do, part of my freelancing. So I didn't pick up little man until  almost 7 pm. Needless to say, he's not moving further than inch away from me but he not looking me either. When Winston pouts he doesn't look at you.

So today, I will be content to hold and pet him until he is his usual self. At least, I don't the neurotic dog that mom and dad has. Seamus is the most nervous dog, we have ever had. He constantly licks is legs until he has bloody sores up and down them. He paces and cries when Mom and Dad go anywhere and he's been known to pee in my bed from nerves.

With all that being said Seamus is the sweetest 102 lb laptop dog, we've ever had. He needs his people especially sense he's trained us so well that we serve him faithfully.

Enough for now...

No comments: