Monday, July 18, 2011

Such a Disappointment

TGI Fridays used to be a regular haunt for me and my lunch buddies. Now that they have changed the menu and raised their prices it's just not worth it anymore. We would go for their super great salads. Now there are way less ingredients on the salad and cost two dollars more. I am sorry but there are few salads worth $10.89 or so. One that price is outrageous and two, is it unacceptable that there's so much less on it.

Before the TGI Friday's menu change
After the TGI Friday's menu change
To the right was the old Cobb Salad that was worth $8 bucks. It had diced cold chicken, crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes, boiled egg, diced avocado, black olives, cheese, and blue cheese crumbles

The new Cobb Salad has chicken breast drizzled with an ugly black vinaigrette, bacon strips, blue cheese crumbles, boiled egg, avocado and cherry tomatoes all for a meager $10.

This is rather insulting and really disappoints me. For $10 I don't think I should have to cut up my own bacon, I hate avocado so that goes to Theresa, and I am allergic to tomatoes. So what I get to eat now, is lettuce, bacon, blue cheese and chicken.

It's a shame too because my co-worker loves the fried green beans so we would go just for that but when the salad were good that was a bonus - now we won't go just for the appetizer.

I believe TGI Friday's needs to rethink their new menu, it wasn't an improvement and has lost me for a long time, if not forever. I don't see the need to be gouged at lunch.

No fried green beans for us anymore because TGI Fridays is no longer on our menu.

Enough for now...

No comments: