Thursday, July 28, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

Well its takes mom about five months for mom to earn me enough clicks to get my Google AdSense email.

I am trying get to my ad revenue up to at least five clicks a day, so I can get an email from Google every month about a payment being issued.

I have yet to recruit enough ad clickers, but I shall continue to try. One of the things that adding the ads to the site it has encouraged me to write more constantly. When you write for a living, you tend to write about the same things and the subject matter gets old. This blog allows me the freedom to write anything I want  and in turn helps me keep my creative skills up.

Here I am limited only by my imagination, which means some days I will bore my three readers profusely. While on other occasions I will be quite imaginative. The sheer nature of a blog is to put down you own thoughts from the day or a particular subject. When I first began it was all about this new techie thing that I could actually publish.

Now, I enjoy the rants, the spastic Tuesdays, the stretching of my imagination. As I get stuck in the routine of work, this outlet helps to keep my desire to write strong and hopefully entertain my three readers.

To mom, I say thank you for diligently clicking on my ads earning me anywhere from 15 cents to S1.95 a day. If this revenue boosting doesn't work, beware I will just have to become an Arbonne dealer and I will pester you to buy all your make up from me (even though I think their hand creme stinks).

Here's to hoping for five clicks a day but realizing the daily exercise is worth much more than that. One of these days, Friend Shana and I will figure out how to write that novel together (she's an awesome writer with a killer imagination) and I won't need this blog anymore but until then I will keep practicing.

Enough for now...

No comments: