Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Just a one roll of duct tape from white trash

Give me a couple of years, I will be driving a car just like this!
 Today, I came home to an open garage door and I didn't leave it that way. It is scary to thing that anyone could have come into my house or rummage through my garage. The only thing I can think of is that power went out and somehow kicked it on and made it go up.

But then it wouldn't lower, so I called dad and he came and unplugged it and replugged it in and it still wouldn't work. Then he unplugged it and plugged it and the stupid thing worked. Who knew unplugging and plugging in was a mechanical maneuver?

But then I had him check my front tire and I had only 13 lbs of air. Its supposed to be at least 28 to 32 lbs, and as Murphy would dictate my compressor is at his house. So Dad had to go home, pick up the compressor and come back.

And since I am already complaining, what's one more? Someone stole my hubcap to my crappy car and now I look like white trash driving drown the road. Maybe if I use duct tape on my wheel it will look like a hubcap. Yeah. I am faking my happy face.

Enough for now...

No comments: