Monday, June 13, 2011

A fever in 101 degree weather???

I feel as though a Mac Truck ran me down and threw it into reserves just to make sure I was down - smashed really.  The allergy / summer cold that I came down with last Thursday really did a number on me! First, I flirted with a fever, then I grew agonizing headaches, not to be outdone by the chest congestion. The one thing though that really wore me out was all the snot! I never thought I would get that stopped.

I was down Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, I took a nap during the day, and that caused me not to sleep one wink that night. When my alarm went off this morning, I had yet to fall asleep. That made for a very difficult Monday. I was so exhausted but managed to survive the day. Now I just have to stay awake till night [must not nap, must not nap].

What I want to know is why do I always get sick in the summer? It is not the time to be sick. I am cranky and tired. Sorry no creative juices tonight, they've been all dried up with the anti-histamine.

Enough for now...

No comments: