Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Not to Wear!

It's spastic Tuesday! Spastic Tuesdays are usually better if you are not exhausted. It's amazing how creativity is connected to your energy levels. Have you ever noticed how when you "feel" blah absolutely nothing gets done until said blahness leaves? I am blah and my house is cluttered, bills unattended to, laundry waiting and blog entries are further apart.

OH MY STARS, how many of you hate that miniature mouse pad/finger track pad on your laptop? As I type my thumb drops down and touches the pad and poof! my cursor is someplace else. Who need drugs, just type and drop your thumb a couple of times! Dizzy!

What is going on in the Middle East? Is every country going to fall this year? Well add Dictator to list of dead end careers. The biggest problem with the influx of out of work Dictators is that it will cause all the incredibly bad clothe designers to go bankrupt to! You just don't know how things will work out in the end. Hey Dictators behave! Bad designers need work too.

Alas, I will never measure up to the fashion sense of Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi and for that I am very thankful. Does that purple outfit make him look constipated or is it just me?

Enough for now...

No comments: