Saturday, April 23, 2011

Take Me to the Clouds...

I have uploaded a lot of my music to Amazon's Cloud and my photos to Flickr. I fully expect in two or three years we will be buying computers with absolutely no storage capability because we will be storing stuff everywhere else. The horror of not being able to get to my files last week really made me think about all this.

With the music comes via the cloud, the super treat is not having to take it with you and yet you always have it. Anywhere I have an Internet connection I can get to my music. Also, it is so much cheaper to buy the album for download than to buy the CD. I just bought the album to Les Miserables two-disc for $7.40. Yippee!

Do I really need CDs everywhere? If Amazon promises not to lose my music, I will let them store it for me. I have wanted this CD for a long time and honestly, this is too easy! I think I will be buying most of my music this way from now on.

Here is one of the reasons I bought this album.



Enough for now...

No comments: