Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Sky Is Falling (or Is It?)

With one ring of the phone, your world can crash. Today, that happened. Mom always the optimist. Not Dad and I, we want to crawl into a corner either cry hysterically or shut down completely. But really where does that get us?

Fear is the problem here. Right now, I am afraid that the sky is falling but in reality it's not. It's all in my head and if I give into that fear I get nowhere.

When you hear of all the studies that talk about positive thinking and positive attitudes making people healthy even in the most dire of circumstances. Hey we can do that right?

Since we are not in dire circumstances, our positive thinking should make every thing fabulous. I am going to be an optimist and I am going to make dad be one too [this will require much help as it is not in his nature nor mine, poor mom has her work cut out for her].

So when you see me dancing in the sunshine, join me as I refuse to see the rain. If you can't dance, send a prayer or two our way.

Enough for now...

No comments: