Thursday, April 21, 2011

Money does grow on trees, right?

Oh my stars, I cannot begin to tell you how much money is flowing from my credit cards to this vendor or that one. First, my TV and computer died on the same day a couple of weeks ago. The TV was old and deserved to die. It had been a good friend for many years (ten or more) and I was kind of hoping it would die.  I was ready for something more attractive than that monstrosity on my dresser.

So now, I have a huge 32 inch up there. It's really nice but I didn't realize how large that is until you replace a 26 square with a 32 rectangle. I am enjoying it but three hundred bucks unexpectedly is tough.

My three month old computer was a cheap purchase off the Internet with no warranty or return policy, now in hindsight was not such a good idea. Something broke and required a new part, $139 repair with 50 dollars in antivirus cost me a smooth two hundred. Yeah. When this happen, it took me so unprepared that I didn't have my documents backed up. That scare caused me to go and buy an external hard drive today for another 60 bucks. I am so glad money grows on trees.

I am a little unnerved by all the surprises financially that when we learned of mom and dad's health issues, I want to run away and hide. Mom had cataract surgery today. Dad has a biopsy Monday.  I am ready for a whole bunch of boring!

Winston is currently on the couch pouting since he had his bath at the groomers. He seems to like the girl who does his grooming and she loves him but I think it stresses him out a little. This was his second time ever so hopefully the visits will be less and less stressful. I do have to admit they can make him feel so good, his coat is all fuzzy and soft.

Enough for now...

5 comments:

Lili Roy said...

We are a third-party team of technicians; we can help you out with all the issues and errors associated with the workings of the yahoo mail account, be it a login issue,

sending and receiving Emails issue or anything else that can possibly trouble the workings of the yahoo mail service.

There is no such issue that cannot be resolved by us the experts as we are given special training for the same. Also, we are available for the user all the time so we can be

reached for help as and when needed.
you can contact Yahoo Support Number UK | Yahoo Contact

Number UK

Thamos Liam said...

If this problme on AOL Not working on Android Error so click on link and read about aol

thomie joy said...

I am really impressed with the writer as every information is relatable to the topic. A good research has been done while writing this

post.How to compose a mail in AOL? | Export files from Family

Tree Maker in a few steps

thomie joy said...

After reading this post, I come to know more. This post is carefully written and good research has been done while writing this post.How many VPN servers are there available in Bullguard?


Gaurav said...

स्वामी समर्थ तारक मंत्र 2019 में रिलीज़ हुआ एक मराठी एल्बम है। स्वामी समर्थ तारक मंत्र में कुल 4 गाने हैं।