Thursday, March 17, 2011

Whatever you do don't close your mouth

Is it possible to love and hate spring at the same time? My sinuses are angry and my head is paying the price.

Can you use a neti pot too much? Since my body does not like all the antihistamine and congestion medicine, I had to find a method that did not include drugs.  So every three or four hours, I am rinsing my sinuses.

I would also like to know is how much snot can your freaking body make? I have not been able to completely clean out my sinuses. This is my annual  headache that comes every spring but I usually can keep it bearable and work through it. This one came on like a freight train and it is just now starting to ease up.

Who was the weirdo that thought up flushing water up your nose was a good thing. Now, if the neti pot came with a cute guy, I would be more apt to use it. I hate allergies.

Enough for now...

No comments: