Monday, March 14, 2011

Well Deserved Luxury

Mom and I took a much needed mani-pedi indulge. I am officially a noodle now.  The best thing that was ever created was those giant massaging chair with hot water attached along with the super skills that make everything on your mind fly out for at least one hour.

I believe Mom needed it as much as I did. We laughed and talked silly with the girls doing the pedi. I stated my favorite part of the pedi as it happened. I discovered all my favorites parts of the pedi was what was happening to me at the moment. I could do without the scrub sponge that tickles tremendously but everything else I could do weekly.

The mani wasn't that cool since it was really a fill. Mom had to tell me how much I was missing by not getting the manicure. When you have acrylics the mani-pedi is less exciting. What I hate is that I have awesome nails but because of my computer work, I destroy them and won't keep them nice. With acrylics, you have no choice, you must get your fills and you have pretty nails most of the time.

This time I choose silver (looks more like a pearly white) bored with red. What's the craziest color you've ever painted your nails?

Enough for now...

No comments: