Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let the Sunshine In

What are you so happy about WE'RE CLOWNS!
I am always tickled pink to see daylight saving return and along with that comes the longer days to boot. I have to say that I am always in mild state of depression with winter comes. Now, with the time change this weekend, I have retrain myself to go to sleep what seems to be early and wake up even earlier.

The problem with this weekend is that I am starting off with less sleep than normal. Big man, Seamus, spent the weekend with me and well, it wasn't as great as it usually is - he's sick and I pray he gets better soon.

This weekend I worked on my SECOND free-lancing job (so cool to be earning money where I am the boss, well technically, the customer is - never mind I digress!). Then I began working on scanning old photographs from Mom and Dad's. The old Polaroid type and older are beginning to fad to the point of loosing them all together. Oddly, the black and white photos hold up really well.

When you scan tons and tons of family photos, it is actually kind of fun - my parents were just as dorky as I am or just as cool as I am...mom had uglier hairstyles but my clothes were worse and dad is just a riot.


Enough for now...



Pimp Tommie and his woman! White shoes really?

Do you really think that stick is going to
hide those skimpy shorts?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have you know we were stylin big hair and all. As for your father we lived on the desest in Calif. The tempature was in the hundreds and he was digging up dirt for our new patio in the back yard. His wife [me] thought it was very funny to see her husband in shorts[in those days men did wear shorts] and work boots so I ran and got the camera. We were young and silly in those days and we didn't know we would have a daughter who would put them on FB for everyone to see. LOL