Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Boggles the Mind

Survivor Redemption Island started and I have to admit I that do have a problem with Reality TV and Survivor is one of my worst addiction. Also, what is fun about that and Big Brother, I get to reconnect with old friend from my previous job who is just as addicted. We make fun of the players and sit stunned beyond relief, as we did tonight.

What is super cool now is that, instead of emailing back and forth the next day, we now sit on our couches and IM as the show develops. Now, ask me what is happening in Diane's life, I would have to go to her facebook page to find out as our messages consist of our Reality TV only.

This season's "I am a former Federal Agent" droopy brief dude, Phillip is so stupid that he gives the government a bad name! No wonder we a trillion dollar debt, illegals flooding through the border and a health care passed through Congress before they read it.

Utter, weirdness below.



Enough for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you watch Big Bang Theroy? now thats a hoot

Dana said...

Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny!

Yep, I like Big Bang Theroy. What I find so great is when I try to decide which character I like the best I start with Sheldon, but then no I like Leonard best but wait HOWARD, or Rajesh....crap now, Sheldon's girlfriend is really starting to rank up there.