Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Revolution Galore

For those of you who do not follow politics, the Middle East is imploding. I am amazed at the unrest and I am more amazed that I did not realize there were so many despot out there. Geeze, every country over there has a dictator of 30 years or more.

I fear for Egypt right now. If the Brotherhood of Islam gets control, a very modern Egypt will go by the way of Iran, after the fall of the Shaw. Women will be force into servitude and hijab. Men will lose the ability to think for themselves.

I really fear for those who live in Iran. Their protest will not be like that of Egypt's, the military is on the side of the evil mullahs and the dirty little yak (as Laura Ingraham calls him, which I totally love). President Ahmadinejad will execute willy nilly since he has no respect for human life. What makes him more frightening is that he see himself as some kind of Prophet or Messiah, I don't know which.

It is scary out there fokes! United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Saudi Arabia are also imploding. Ireland is looking like the new vacation hot spot.

Enough for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have all been fighting for hundreds of years.As a country we really care less its all about the flow of oil..Iam scared for the future of all.