Friday, February 04, 2011

Blizzards and Riots - Alternate Earth Dimension

I still hate Al Gore!!! Giant fluffy flakes are falling as I type - this has got to stop! I have had enough snow for a lifetime. Dana does not do winter well and to have it hit over and over again is too much  for my sensibilities. I just shoveled the drive way and now it is filling it up again.

This I must declare vexes me greatly. A nice dusting to make every thing look pretty is about all I want this is absurd! I am sorely upset. This has got to stop.

Complaining about the weather seems somewhat ridiculous with what is happening in the Middle East, namely Egypt, but I really don't know how I feel about that. I don't like the fact that a despot can take over a country and I am very afraid of disposing such a despot will create a vacuum for radical Islam to fill.

I really don't understand the beating of the journalist, if you're a protester for it does not serve to get the story out. I do understand the government officials and supporters beating journalist - they don't want the story out.

I worry that entire region is destabilizing and I really worry that Iran is stirring the pot. These are scary times.
Read Fox News Reporter, Greg Palkot's account of horrific acts on the streets of Egypt.
Enough for now...

No comments: