Saturday, February 05, 2011

Who's Who

Those who know me well know that I absolutely love Sci-Fi. My dad started it all by letting me watch Star Trek long long ago when you had to sit next to the TV to easily turn the channel. Well I also watch a weirdo show on PBS called Doctor Who - didn't fancy it to much it to much in the late 70's or early 80's.

Then a few year's ago came Doctor Who to the Sci-Fi channel, where my TV is tune to more than Fox News. It was Doctor Who played by Christopher Eccleston, the ninth Doctor in the show's long standing broadcast. I will tell you that when they brought in number 10, I was less than pleased and it took a few episodes before I was happy with the new Doctor. Now I learned there is a number 11 coming our way. Dudes, quit switching my Doctor or please bring back the gorgeous number nine. Who's your favorite Doctor and do you think there will be a number 20?

Enough for now...

No comments: