Thursday, January 20, 2011

(Sigh) I am Bored

I am totally uninspired today. I am cold. I have been stuck in this house for two straight days. Even my dog is bored out of his mind. I spent all day in my home office on the computer and Winston laid in the pillows behind my desk and groaned, loudly and repeatedly.

I feel guilty enough being on the computer when Winston wants to play but when I have to work, do I really need sound effects behind me? When the weather isn't horrendous, he runs in and out periodically yelling at anyone who comes with in a mile of our yard. When he can't do that, he gets in the bay window and yells from there. The problem with today is that I had his doggy door closed off so that the cold wouldn't come in and the bay window was iced over to the point of not being able to see out.

Nothing is more pathetic than a bored beagle. I worry that he might go a little Iggy on me if he doesn't get out the house tomorrow. Here's a flash from the past Iggy Pop singing "I'm bored."



Enough for now...

No comments: