Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Down time - fuel for the good time to come

Pablo Picasso painted a whole series of paintings called his Blue Period. Today is my Blue Period. When I work from home I get too much "me" time and often sink into this quiet mood that is not necessarily good nor bad. It is at these times that I dig in on projects and really loose myself.

I have learned I need to be out in the public. I truly don't know how people with agoraphobia do it. I would buckle if I didn't get to get out a mingle with the outside world. My mood is always better when I been out and about some. Now, that being said, I love home. I do need to be home a lot too. The key to life is really balance.

If you want a haunting and yet, stirring song to match this Blue Period. Christina Perri nailed it with Jar of Hearts. I am hard to please especially with female vocalist but I like her sound. Even though it's a somewhat depressing song, it fits my mood today. Blah, that's how I would describe it, Blah. I am not depressed nor spastic silly happy just blah.  When I really think about it, I am glad I have these blue days. Without them how would I know when I was having a great day. How could I really appreciate the great days?



Enough for now...

No comments: