Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wouldn't that Chafe? Ewww!

Surfing the web, I was looking for a graphic to illustrate the agony I have been experiencing riding my exercise bike 14 miles per day an this popped up and all I can think is "my eyes! my eyes!"

Would you really want to be the person who gets on the bikes after these two? I don't think the disinfectant would be strong enough for me to want to go to this gym! I don't care how carefully they place their towels.

Not to mention, since I've notice at my gym only half the people cleaned the equipment when they get off of it.

Some days it was all I could to do to keep from yelling "hey, you idiot, get back here and kindly remove your stinking sweaty palm prints from that stair master." Instead I said nothing but watched them in total disgust as they moved from machine to machine leaving their gross DNA every where.

Thank goodness I don't have OCD or anything. Today I am totally uninspired to write and Winston is not interested in being the subject of my post. Call it one of mine Weird Wednesday, similar to my Tangent Tuesdays only on Wednesday. So the question of the day, would you ever go to a nudist gym?

If its not evident that I need to get out a little more. this post should do it! Click on an ad and help support a much needed vacation. The $7.15 I've earned so far might get me a bus ticket to Midwest City, who wants to go to Midwest City? Click people, click!

Enough for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats disgusting Dana LaRae