Friday, October 01, 2010

Dial Me In!

I love the fact that many of the cable channels are comming out with their own original programming. The problem is that you get into a show and after six weeks it's season is over! I barely get the scheduled locked into my brain and its off for six months! I absolutely love "Stargate Universe." I think I am in love with Col. Young, sigh,  (toss up between Young and Michael on "Burn Notice").

The reason for my complaint is that I missed the season opener because I didn't think to channel check for it! I now have to watch it on the internet [thank you, internet for "view full episode] but watching my shows in my office chair is not so relaxing and I have a really nice large screen tv I like to watch my shows on.

My next complaint is six shows do not make a season - I want more, MORE, MORE! So tomorrow should be a good day, Col. Young and OU/Texas. In case you don't know the show here's a commerical for you.

Don't forget to click on an ad - my reservation to the Universe is on hold till I can afford an upgrade - I am no longer flying Stand By! I official have $7.82 toward my First Class Ticket.

Enough for now...
Buy Dodge Charger

No comments: