Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Three Musketeers and the Idiot!

When I am totally uninspired to write, spastic nonsense usually abounds and Winston is usually the focus of that spastic nonsense. But today, he was having non of it.

There were strangers to watch and yell at, strangers on the other street he can see through my neighbor's front yard. Strangers nowhere near our house!

I like my little solders, they remind me of my favorite, favorite, favorite book, "The Three Musketeers."  The problem with naming them the three musketeers means that Winston would play the role of D'Artagnan. He's my favorite musketeer and trust me Winston is no D'Artagnan! Porthos maybe with his loud personality but not D'Artagnan.

I got bored decided to make a movie.

$5.46, keep clicking! Ad revenue rising, help click my way to financial independence.

Enough for now...

No comments: