Saturday, September 25, 2010

Embarrassing, Just Plain Embarrassing

Have our lawmakers in Washington, DC lost their freaking minds? Is the chairwoman of the House subcommittee on Immigration, Zoe Lofgren, delusional?

Stephen Colbert is funny acting like a newsman, but really? Wasting taxpayers time to have him come and give stupid testimony just proves that the wrong people are in positions of power!

When someone so crudely delivers his speech that includes a "Chilean giving him a Brazilian," I have to admit I'd rather our congress behave like the Asian governments and get in fist fights with each other rather that have embarrassing stunts such as what happened on Friday. Logfren made of mockery of herself and her government, shame on you. Kudos to John Conyers for recognizing how this was reducing his committee to the realm of the ridiculous. We can't blame Colbert for doing what he does - we blame Logfren for giving him the forum!

On occasion I call Winston, Porthos the Idiot, I am going to have stop calling him that as my dog is smarter than most of our Congressional leaders.

Proud to be an American but today thoroughly embarrassed!

Thanks for the support and clicking on my ads. As of today, I've earned $5.97 but the idiots in Washington will require $1.50 - taxes for stunts! I think I need to find an isolated island to buy!

Enough for now...
Buy Dodge Charger.

No comments: