Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Wonder

Today, was my telecommute day where I crawl out of bed and go straight to my office. No waking up late and mad dash to dress, no dropping baby off at mom's and no morning rush hour, it's so cool. I do love the fact that it's a great day to tie up a lot of lose ends. Because of telecommuting I feel caught up more that I feel behind, which so great.

What's not so good about telecommuting is that you do work more than your allotted eight hours. I usually start work at 7 a.m. instead of 7:30 a.m. and end when I finally pack up the computer, today that was about 5:45 p.m.

Winston, on the other hand, does not like my telecommuting. I am too pre-occupied with my computer for his liking, so mom and dad have to come get him or he'll sulk all day long.

I love this modern world we live in but I have to say that I also like going into the office. One day a week is fine but more than that and I think I would miss the social and professional interaction that going into the office affords me. I have a couple of good friends and email conversations just don't cut it.

Enough for now.

No comments: