Thursday, August 12, 2010

Some Don't Like it Hot!

When are we going to get a break on this stupid heat? Geeze o Pete is it really 105 degrees for the 45th day in row? Okay, I tend to exaggerate when I am unbearably hot. I am sick of having to drive home on the highway only able to touch my steering wheel with the tips of my fingers until the A/C can cool it down enough to actual hold the stupid thing.

The heat is really taking its toll on my yard. I believe there is more dirt showing than grass covering it. BUT that did not stop my yard guy from coming out and spreading fertilizer all over my yard, which means the must water within two weeks. Yeah there's a 30 percent chance of rain on Saturday - like that's going to happen! So yesterday, I started watering my yard and only got the perimeter done. If you water too early you can burn your yard and if you start too late you can't get it all done.

Plus ever move a fan sprinkler without get soak? No you haven't it's not possible. I need rain! I need cool weather.

Enough for now.

No comments: