Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sisterly Love

My sister, Kim, points at something off camera laughing while I am standing in a tree.Am I a good sister or what! Kim wants the HGTV $70 K home remodeling sweepstakes so she has been entering the sweepstakes every day for a while now. The problem is that her computer was zapped with a power surge and fried everything. So until Best Buy can finish marvelling at the fried hard drive and tell her to give up the ghost and buy new, I am making her entries! Everyday!

Actually, I find it funny because there's no way she's gonna win but........... if she does, I'm going to be irked for not entering myself! I need a new driveway. I really don't need $70K to remodel my house, I need $70K to pay my house off.

I guess I got burned out on all those Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes when I was a little girl. Mom would let me fill them out and I would study all the magazine stamps that she would not let me order. I probably entered every one that came to our house from Junior High through graduation. What happened? Life scoffed at me and I did not win! I have never entered a sweepstakes again!

Enough for now.

No comments: