Monday, August 23, 2010

Eat Pray Love

Ironically, I encounter the very same thing this weekend.

EAT
I diet four weeks and cheat on the weekend of the fourth week. So I managed to hit IHOP, Braums, Carlos (Mexican), Little Caesars and York's Peppermint Patties and three bottles of Coke. Today I resume the rabbit food.

PRAY
My life has been a continuation of my previous post with prayer and because of God I will be okay.

LOVE
Okay not the romantic love that Julia was finding in that movie (or for what I can gather from the commercials as I have not seen the movie, lol). Mom, however, hung about the house with me rearranging my closet and just talking  - helping me to keep my mind of the troubles. The ultimate form of love, sitting in my living room when you'd rather be lounging at home.

Enough for now...

No comments: