Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Miracle

Recently chaos has ruled my world and I reached critical mass. On the fourth day in a row where I cried at work because of the nit picky, petty and constant mistreatment from my boss. I was about as low a you can get. No one could help me and I could see no way out. Mom called a family friend, Larry, asked for prayer and we got a miracle.

Larry talked with mom Thursday night and gave her peace and bits of wisdom. Then he called me and left me with the right perspective and peace.

Larry also email much for me to take to heart but this from scriptures rocked me to my core

"I am the eternal God, your Refuge. And underneath you are My everlasting arms.

My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.
So do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to Me. And my peace, which transcends comprehension, will stand guard over your heart and mind."

With a promise such as this, no more of my boss' cruelty, lies or poisonous attitudes can touch me, as He is my Refuge. Through prayer and friendship, I am much stronger at work. It was as if a different Dana went to work on Friday. This is because God sent Larry into our lives and help me and my mom find peace, at this time in our lives we needed Larry. God gave me the strength and calmness we prayed for.

There are precious people in this world and I like to think of them as Angels in Waiting, that's my brother, Larry.

I give all my problems to God and trust him to take of me.

Enough for now...

No comments: