Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flu Attack!

Do you ever feel that the universe is bent on crashing down around you? I just get back into the grove of writing daily and BAM! I  come down with the meanest sinus-virus thing that knocks you flat on your back.

Last Thursday, I left work not feeling well and headed straight to the doctor's office. Dad came down with it first then mom got and I knew I was not up for the challenge to beat this on my own. So I went and got antibiotics - the nastiest antibiotics known to man! They cause a horrible taste in my mouth all day and night. It's like sucking on a penny, a dirty gross penny!

Well I laid around from Thursday till this morning when I dragged myself back to work. Does the email fairy know that I had been on leave for two and half days? My inbox was stuff with stupid stuff that just interfered with me getting it empty.

I am not well yet but can return to work [yes, I am whiny today].

I will leave you with the funniest biology lesson I've seen in a while. Kids today are so lucky, all I had where those horrible reel to reel films. 

Flu Attack! How A Virus Invades Your Body



I give all my problems to God and trust him to take of me.

Enough for now...

No comments: