Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New on the Horizon

Things at work have been a little stressful in the fact that a co-worker is out on leave causing things to be unsettled. My job, however, is to edit an on-line information source, which is almost done. Then, I will go out an train people on how to use and market it. After that, my job will have to change or I will go to work and stare at the computer. I am excited about finishing my original task that has taken close to a year and a half and I am excited about new duties that may come my way. I cannot believe I have been at this new place one year, three months! It feels like I just started.

I had lunch with my old boss last Friday, while it was nice to see her and catch up on all the gossip, I have to say that I don't think I would ever want to return to that job. That place is just crazy and it seems to have gotten worse since I left.

Seamus will be spending a few weeks with Winston and me when mom and dad go on vacation this Saturday. He is such a slobbering, loving lunk head - we'll have fun! Okay, I'll have fun, Seamus will miss his parents and Winston will miss his alone time.

Enough for now.

No comments: