Sunday, May 04, 2008

Don't wanna be productive no MORE

For the last three weekends in a row, I laid around the house feeling icky and reading. If I wanted to eat or wear clean clothes this weekend had to be different. So yesterday, I did the pet smart, fashion bug, wal-mart things to the point that I thought my back would give out. The went home and did laundry till midnight.

This morning my mom and I got up and went grocery shopping at 9 a.m. to beat the after church crowd. It's only 3:27 p.m. and I am worned out. I think I like the bum's life.

Okay, what does the world think of this who Obama / Clinton fiasco? I don't like Obama what so ever but then again I am a conservative republican but I do feel sorry for him with this Rev. Wright mess. I do think that Wright's actions prove he's not nearly as loyal to Obama as Obama was to him. Wright's an ass that truly thinks of himself more than his flock - not very Christian like. I am kind of glad this Democrat thing is drawing out so that the actual presidential race [the part I need to pay attention to] doesn't start for a while. I dread the debates with McCain and the dems choice!

Enough for now...

No comments: