Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Real Eye Opener

I am officially on a small vacation. I am taking a vacation day tomorrow and one on Tuesday to make a cool five day break. Only problem I am not sure what to do with this time off. So here the question "What should I do?"

Our house guest is doing well. Seamus doesn't seem too disturbed by his mom and dad's absence but you never know when he will start wigging out. His way of wigging out is to pace the house and drive you absolutely nuts. He has decided that across the entire foot of the bed is where he will sleep, so that means Dana sleeps curled up in a ball all night.

Work is still a little strange since our co-worker is still out but I am getting to do new projects which are spicing things up. Today, we took a tour of the League for the Blind facility, which was rather impressive. It was cool seeing all the shower curtains getting made for the military and the fire hoses. Like I said, impressive.

Enough for now...

No comments: