Thursday, August 04, 2005

Weirdness to the Extreme - Mean People and Balls

Everyone who is totally exhausted, please raise your hand. Me! Me! Me! I don't think I've ever been worked so hard. My office has turned into twilight zone where I actually feel as though my only friend is the boss! Co-worker S is so weird - I never know who is coming to work, Mean S or Friendly S. I've quit trying to be nice and get along, I just flat ignore that she's there. After four or five angry responses to my questions, I've quit asking anything. If she plans on being hateful then I am going to let her hang herself.

Co-worker J is nice but because Co-worker S won't lift a finger to help me with jobs, I haven't had time to get to know Co-worker J. He's does have a quirky (in a very good way) sense of humor and I like that. I just wish he'd quit trying to show me that icky pic of that girl diver wacking her head on the diving board - it's gross.

I wish all my computer skills weren't self taught or I'd look for a new position in our IT department. I've got seven years in the organizations and I am really not in the mood to learn a new system and new people but I am afraid that I really don't have much of a choice. We spend eight hours of our day at work and when it becomes a hostile environment it's time to go. Wish me luck all....(don't worry, I know that I won't find employment else where anytime soon, so those who know me at work I'll still be around torturing you with all my mass emails.)

And by the way, Winston is now off the market. He hasn't killed any birds or frogs this week. He ended up with a staff infection on his tummy, and the vet thinks it's from allergies. He loves his peanut butter laced medicine and is rather snuggly right now so I gues I'll keep him. I am considering turning him into a unic but he's so tiny and it feels like I'd be doing something mean to him. I am really weird I know but it's like he's never grown up and is still a puppy - small dogs are really different than big dogs. It never bothered me to neuter the dalmatians because it was good for them but the idea of neutering Winston scares me to death (whimper).

No comments: