Monday, August 08, 2005

Stop the Madness

Pure chaios! That's what my days are like right now. To give you an example, it was 1:10 p.m. before I realized that I had not gone to lunch yet. The days are flying by before I can get all the work I have done.

I had a total melt down on Friday with all the Back to School work I have and Mean Co-Worker doing her thing. I told the Boss all about it. I think the only reason she believed me was because I ended up choking back tears as I told her the whole saga. At first, she asked if I thought that I felt this way because I was so stressed over the monster project I am currently working on. She was rather nice and sympathic to me but I think she thought I was over reacting. Then today, she ask for something that Mean Co-Worker was working on - I told her that I didn't know if it was done but I'd check. When I asked Mean Co-Worker if the job was ready she growled "YES!" Boss later said that the rudeness needed to stop. I just feel better that she now believes me - it won't stop though.

On to another note, I am an Army Aunt. Any day my nephew could be sent to Iraq and yes, I know I work in an organization filled mostly with librals, but do I really have to listen to people bad mouth the war or the military. Twice last week, I have had people bring up how bad the war is and how bad the military is and they are people that I am not comfortable saying my mind. So I have to listen to their rant but I won't agree with them. I think they caught the hint without my saying anything. If I were still dating Solder Boy who was in Baghdad three or so years ago and deploys often all over the world or my nephew was actually in Iraq - I doubt if I could have held my tongue. Look out world, if this month keeps on it current pace, I will be fired by Labor Day for going off on the wrong person at the wrong time.

Send good mojo this way, I need it!

Enough for now.

No comments: