Thursday, August 25, 2005

Great Blues and Thunder Claps

I can't believe it's Thursday already. Do you ever feel like your life is flying by? I have been meaning to blog ever since Sunday and yet, here it is five days later. Saturday I had a fabulous evening at Friends Ellen and Rob's house warming party. It was good to see everyone again and to be out in the real world. Robby's band played outstandingly and it made me miss my Norman days where we went out to hear live bands every weekend.

Friend Ellen is a fantastic hostess but I didn't get to chat with her enough - WE MUST GET TOGETHER FOR A FULL BLOW GOSSIP SESSION, ELLEN! My stupid back began to hurt half way through the party, so I ducked out early but throughly enjoyed myself anyway.

As it turned out it was a good thing I left the party early, since I return home to no power (thank you thunderstorm). The bigger problem was that early in the day I had gone grocery shopping and bought all my microwave dinners (just call me chef). At 11:00 p.m. that night, mom and dad came over and took all the food from my frig to their house. Do I have the greatest parents or what?

No comments: