Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Beagle for Sale

Adorable beagle, answers to Winston (when he feels like it), for sale. He is in good health and very active. Enjoys chasing June bugs and catching them in mid-flight (then eats them - gag me), also enjoys catching birds, killing them and playing keep away with his owner with the dead Caracas and germs in his mouth. He brings into the house dead frogs as some sort of trophy.

Winston is killing me! I believe there are certain jobs that men should do - squish bugs, take out the trash and pick up dead animals, since I am alone I am reduced to all those jobs AND I DON'T LIKE IT! Last week I thought Winston had killed a frog and knew I had to get it in the trash so he couldn't play with it. So I go get a Wal-Mart bag, put my hand inside the bag and use it as a glove to pick up the frog. The frog is on its back - I place the bag over it and quickly grab it and turn the bag inside out keeping the icky thing inside. Half-way to the trash can the bag jumps, who knew frogs play dead!! I almost died at that moment. It was exactly then (once the shock wore off) that I decided I need a husband if I am going to keep Winston. If there are any men interested in obtaining a wife with a serial killer beagle leave a comment.

No comments: