Wednesday, September 01, 2004

As Arnold Says "I am a Republican"

As I sit here listening to Dick Chaney speak and reflecting on the conversation I just had with my Army nephew, I can't understand how anyone can vote for the Flip Flopper aka John Kerry. My nephew is just now able to vote, 19 years old, and is terrified that Kerry will be elected. He said "if he wins, I am so screwed." I tried to dispell his fear by saying that the Republican Congress will negate Kerry's stupidity, but I too worry for him, as a military person.

At 19 years old, I didn't give a rip who was up for election. I didn't vote until the first Bush re-election campaign. Kerry has cause my 19 year old to actively watch a political campaign. Something's wrong there.

This year my vote for Bush is in honor of my late uncle who did fight in the Vietnam War and never betrayed his fellow solders and my young Army Nephew, the future of America's defense.

Did anyone hear Zell's speech? Wow! He really lit into Kerry - good for him! Stand up for your family and Nation! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

Enough for now!

2 comments:

Dawn D said...

Zell was a HOOT!

Kim said...

Four more years....four more years....four more years.