Monday, September 06, 2004

The Sloth Has To Go Back To Work

(whimper) It's Monday night and the thought of going to work tomorrow is just dreadful! I did absolutely nothing of import this weekend and it felt good! I didn't realize that one could lay on the couch so much but I proved it possible.

I enjoyed the OU - Bowling Green game. It's good that football is back. Our offense looked good but I felt the defense lack a little. I'll reserve judgment for later in the season. Go Sooners.

Okay, knew it would happen...I closed the new garage door on the back of my car, thankfully that protection piece where when it hits something it goes back up protected my paint job. Before you roll out of your chair laughing at me, you need to understand that my itty bitty car barely fits in the garage. I wanted to leave some room near the washer so that I wouldn't have to squeeze. I guess I left a little too much room. Oh well, I warned everyone.

My political news watch was supplanted by Hurricane Frances. Living in tornado alley doesn't seem so bad after all. I do feel for all the Floridians especially now that Hurricane Ivan is headed their way.

1 comment:

andy b said...

If you get a tennis ball. Tape a string around it. Pin the string to the ceiling in the garage right above the point where you want to park. Have the ball just hit the windshield so you know when to stop.