Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Drizzle and Fizzle-My Life And the Weather

Rain, Rain, go away and don't come again - EVER! I hate the rain, I really and truly hate the rain. When it rains the custodial workers either fix the freaking A/C or crank it down, I swear I would have froze today had it not been for my space heater.

I am back to waiting for work to come in and that just drives me batty! Everyone needs everything now, so I get to them the jobs now and then they sit on the proofs for a week or two. It just pisses me off.

My brain isn't wire on straight right now, so I have very little to say. I feel so out of touch without my fox news channel. Bill, Greta and the rest - I am missing out on my politics and this isn't a good year to miss out on politics. I will get my cable hooked up and I'll be plugged in then. I knew the first month in the house would be busy so I scheduled the install as late as I could - it'd be okay if I could calm down enough to actually sit and read but I am to wired for that.

anyway...enough for now.

1 comment:

Dawn D said...

We miss you...come back to us!