Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Nodding Off In Front of My Monitor

Fair warning fellow bloggers, I got a taste of what weeks ahead of me are going to be like and I fear my blog entries will be sparse. I am trying to keep my all consuming house information separate from my spastic personal blog; however, currently there is very little in my brain but house thoughts and ideas. My body is reeling from one nights work and I fear by Friday, I will be crawling into work. I need sleep. My eyes are burning from the lack of sleep. My arms are aching from removing shower doors, curtain rods, a million and five screws strategically placed in the most bazaar places, etc., etc.

While you might not hear from me nightly, I will be check everyone's for the latest tidbits of news. Why not blog at work, you ask? Mainly, because I really don't feel creative here and don't want to bore you or myself.

Anyway, enough for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that after all this hard work you are putting in to redo your house is over with, you will have a wonderful little home to call your very own. It'll be worth it. In the meantime, don't give up! Although it's a lot easier said than done when you have had only a few hours of sleep and way too many hours of hard labor!! Maybe you oughta take a time out in Stogner's cave over your lunch break and get some shut eye...that might help!

Kim said...

Just hang in there girlfriend! You will make it!

andy b said...

When we remodeled the upstairs we lived in the confusion for a year and a half. You do not have to do it all in a week. But I do not recommend taking a year and a half either. Can't wait for the Open House.

Dawn D said...

We understand all the crazy fun you are having right now. Just promise you will keep up updated as much as possible. We all want to share the experience with you.