Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Does Any Body Know How To Proof Any More?

Final proof means just that final. Why is it so hard to proof something for print but so easy to spot the errors after print? I find it amazing too, when I send something to proof and say check my corrections they don't but when something is left off they are quick to grab their copy of the edits and say "we made the corrections on the proof we sent you." Yeah, but there were more than 50 corrections to make and I sent the final proof for them to make sure I'd made all the corrections! If they are going to keep edits to proofs to use against me, why don't they save us all the trouble and money, and use them as comparison on the final proof as they are supposed to do!

I hate graduation time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody EVER does it the way you need them to or the way you think it should be done. As the adage says, "If you want it done right, do it yourself." People. Go figure.