Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm Working My Butt Off - T's Playing!

I am covered with paint, attacking a bedroom door painting as fast as I can to get two doors painted so they can dry enough to get the final coat of paint on today and all of suddened my cell phone begins ringing. I drop the roller in the tray, grab my nice leather Coach purse (smearing paint on the handle) dig for the phone only to discover another Commencement crisis at work. I talk co-workers through the issue and worry that chaos is happening. At 10 p.m., I get back to my apartment and check Co-worker T/Waldo's blog to see if he was going mad in my absence - low and behold what do I see? BOOB's - I am not going to worry about T anymore!

I wish I could have the same kind of fun at work that T does!

3 comments:

Dawn D said...

You wish is our command. Girl you will have to come join us for a little "cave time" when work gets rough. You'll feel much better.
It's good to see you back blogging. We missed you.

t... said...

This was just a little break. It's not like we "play" all day long. Have you seen the news lately? This time in "the cave" was well deserved. And quite fun I might add :)

Kim said...

Starting to see why OKC makes the news! :)