Sunday, May 16, 2004

A Question from Venus to Mars

I never laughed so hard when I saw Andy's blog and the photos he had posted and then thought about the pic of naked men on my blog. We must be on opposite sides of the polar universe. I love to ask the annoying question "Why?" and that photo of many naked men running and flapping in the wind inside a football stadium made me ask why? These men need a hobby or women to control them. This really has to be a guy thing and therefore, I cannot wrap my brain around this. Would some male please explain why men would want to bare all and expose their trinkets?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be remnants of that caveman mentality...something about being naked and free from restricting undies or something...who knows...Marc is the same way. He's like a little kid when he gets home--he immediately takes his clothes off and roams the house naked. So anyone who wants to drop by after 5 better call first!! :)

andy b said...

I think there is nothing much better then being able to do this. Granted the oppertunity does not arise (no pun intended) very often so as we must be ready for the occasion when it does. It is not so much as the exposure but the feeling of freedom from doing so I think. It allows one to be free of self for just a little while.