Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I have renamed Co-worker T. "Waldo." For those who have noticed Waldo has gone missing. Every time I go to his office to blow time or rant .... he's gone! I've checked my guest map a couple of times to see if he might check in. No luck. If you know where Waldo is tell him to go home...don't leave dana alone in that office!

My brain is mush, spent the evening filling out mortgage loan application papers. I don't think I understood half of what I signed, but what the hey. I looked at the outside of two houses and didn't like one at all but really liked the other. I can't wait to see the inside of it - it's tiny but cute and has a wonderful green front door. Should I purchase that house I've already decided that the tin car port goes! I told mom that we could take it over to their house and put it in the backyard to create a shaded area for Seamus - she wasn't amused (but dad thought it was a good idea). I am in trouble again.

I am a little overwhelmed (and scared). Enough for now.

No comments: